This page includes ASPIRE Aotearoa publications in peer reviewed journals (e.g., articles, editorials, and letters). You can search journal publications by category, type of publication, year of publication, and author.
For a summary of our most recent outputs, please click here.
- Iosua, E. Parkinson, L. Doscher, C. Quigg, R.Is the neighbourhood context important for a tobacco retailer proximity policy?Health & Place.
- Martins, JS. McAllister, S. da Conceição Matos, L. Pereira, N. Dos Santos, FB.Smoking Among High School Students in Dili, Timor-Leste: Prevalence, Potential Determinants and Opportunities for Prevention and ControlAsia Pacific Journal of Public Health.
- Nicotine & Tobacco Research.
- Howden-Chapman, P. Bennett, J. Jacobs, D. Nathan, K. Ormandy, D.Review of the Impact of Housing Quality on Inequalities in Health and WellbeingAnnual Review of Public Health, 2023;44:10.1–10.22.
- Maddox, R. Drummond, A. Kennedy, M. Martinez, SA. Henderson, PN. Clark, H. Upton, P. Lee, JP. Hardy, BJ. Tautolo, ES. Bradbrook, S. Calma, T. Whop, LJ.Ethical publishing in ‘Indigenous’ contexts.Tobacco Control.