This page includes ASPIRE Aotearoa publications in peer reviewed journals (e.g., articles, editorials, and letters). You can search journal publications by category, type of publication, year of publication, and author.
- Iosua, E. Parkinson, L. Doscher, C. Quigg, R.Is the neighbourhood context important for a tobacco retailer proximity policy?Health & Place.
- Martins, JS. McAllister, S. da Conceição Matos, L. Pereira, N. Dos Santos, FB.Smoking Among High School Students in Dili, Timor-Leste: Prevalence, Potential Determinants and Opportunities for Prevention and ControlAsia Pacific Journal of Public Health.
- Nicotine & Tobacco Research.
- Howden-Chapman, P. Bennett, J. Jacobs, D. Nathan, K. Ormandy, D.Review of the Impact of Housing Quality on Inequalities in Health and WellbeingAnnual Review of Public Health, 2023;44:10.1–10.22.
- Maddox, R. Drummond, A. Kennedy, M. Martinez, SA. Henderson, PN. Clark, H. Upton, P. Lee, JP. Hardy, BJ. Tautolo, ES. Bradbrook, S. Calma, T. Whop, LJ.Ethical publishing in ‘Indigenous’ contexts.Tobacco Control.